w e l c o m e.
Our mission here at amy_gumenick is to bring together fans of Amy Gumenick, and celebrate her work through fanfiction, graphics, fanmixes, discussion, and whatever we can think of.
r u l e s.
1. Be respectful to each other. There's really no need to be catty, we're all here to have fun.
2. Do not bash Amy, the characters she plays, or the shows on which she has been. The key word is "celebrate". And let's make that no bashing of other characters or shows. Hell, no bashing period.
3. Please tag all entries with the appropriate tag. If you are unsure or there is no tag, leave it blank or contact a moderator who should be able to help.
4. Any and all spoilers should be posted behind a cut with a fair warning.
5. Our welcome post will be coming soon. Please direct all questions and affliate requests there. Don't be afraid to ask anything and everything.
5. Let's get to know each other in a place that I will make soon.
7. PIMP. PIMP. PIMP. More participation means more fun!
l i n k s & a f f i l a t e s.
CODES. >> CSS. >> HEADER.
f a n f i c t i o n.
1. Fanfiction from any of Amy's works are allowed as long as the character she played is in it.
2. Please put the body of any story under an lj-cut, but the required header should be outside the cut. If you haven't a clue what I'm talking about, THIS entry should be helpful, and really, don't hesistate to ask if you're not sure. Linking to a story in your journal is more than acceptable.
3. Spellchecking and looking over the story for any grammar mistakes is helpful to you and your reader, being neat is a plus. Use of a beta is pretty excellent, but not required.
4. All critique and comments are to be respectful. Constructive criticism is the best policy. Absolutely no bashing or flames.
5. Please label your story with the corect warnings. I'm all for freedom of speech or artistic liscense, but some people might be offended if your story tackles darker themes. Always include a disclaimer!
6. Post only your work. Plagiarism is not acceptable.
7. Fill out the following header format to the best of your ability. Your story may not need to use all the designed slots, and it's okay to modify it to fit your needs.
& e t c.
1. Icon posts should have 3 - 4 preview icons, but the rest should be under cut. No stealing or hotlinking, always credit, and commenting is nice.
2. Fanmixes should be under a cut, but you may preview the cover art.
3. Discussion posts are both welcome and encouraged, but please try to stay on topic. Meta and Ship Manifestos are wonderful. And remember, everyone has their own opinion. You don't have to agree, but you have to respect it.
4. Music video and/or fake movie trailers are welcome, but if you're going to embed, please use a cut to save flists and loading time.
5. Reccing another person's work is welcome and encouraged. We're all about the love and if you have goodies to share, please do.
6. Welcome and enjoy the community! :]